Cantonment, Florida (near Pensacola) October 22-24
Virtual – Sunday evenings November 7 – December 5
Imagine a time where you can set aside the burdens and responsibilities of normal life, and trust that God will handle everything while you are gone. Then, imagine teaming up with other Christian women to pray, worship, fellowship, and learn. Imagine laughter, healthy tears, encouraging testimonies, and authentic friendships. Imagine drawing closer to God, and then remaining in His presence even after the conference is over.
Join us as we take time away from normal life and prioritize our spiritual life. Together, we will learn how to turn the hunger pangs in our hearts into a hunger for Jesus himself. Let us learn to appreciate God, as the perfect Gardener, who has graciously allowed us to be branches on the Vine that is Jesus. Let us learn how to be more fruitful and how to recognize the fruit we produce. And let us learn to more deeply understand Jesus’ command to “remain” in Him.
The in-person conference will be like a crash course in John 15 and a wonderful opportunity for fellowship and community. If you can attend that, I strongly recommend it! However, not everyone has the opportunity to set aside a weekend. And not everyone has the opportunity to travel to Cantonment, Florida! So the virtual conference is a good option for those who want to learn to “remain” in Jesus, but can’t join us in-person. The materials and content will be the same for both!
More Information (in person)
- Friday 10-4
- Saturday 10-4
- Saturday bonfire/worship 6pm -???
- Sunday 3-7
What to Expect – Practical Info
- Food and drinks provided during sessions
- “Remain” conference journal will be provided
- The time will be divided into large group sessions, small group discussions, alone/reflection time, and fellowship
- Pre-Conference materials will be provided, so we can begin preparing our hearts
- Traveling from out of town? Let us know and we can try to assist with accommodations, transportation, etc.
hours minutes seconds